Monday, December 15, 2008


Sometomes I feel like a 10 watt bulb in a 60 watt world....Now, my friend BamBam has has shed a little "light" on my situation, and it is all becoming a little bit clearer. I am tired and am just getting back into the swing of things, so I am just putting out a few words for the moment to invite any and all who happen to stumble through this blogomorphic post to the Tuckfard I and/or Tuckfard II, it is the funnest home game on the net. Please stop by and join us. If you cant make it this week, stop by any time. You cannot have more fun for less money, or even more money for more fun, or no fun for no money, or all money for all fun.. .this light speed thing is really making me dizzy right now. . .I'm gonna stop typing and hit post, But I sure hope to see you at:
Tuckfards I and Tuckfards II, starting at 7pm and 8pm eastern tonight (Monday). The first game id NLHE, the 2d is O8. The PW to each is my middle name: donkey. If you tell them I sent you, it will only cost you $3.50 to enter, Other than that you will have to pay the full price, which includes laughter and fun. Being a smart ass is not required, but it does get you points. See you there!

2 comments:

BamBam said...

Thanks for the Pimpin' my friend! Look forward to "seeing" you tonight.

BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOOK FORWARD TO THE TRIP REPORTS!!!!

subtle enough?

:)

Memphis MOJO said...

glad you have a good time at the blogger, um, well, craziness :)