Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blind Donkey Finds a Carrot

Well last night I played in the Skillz razz game. For those of y0u who are somewhat a follower of this series, I have suggested that Chip change the name to the Pirate Lawyer Open. He obviously runs goot there. Of course Lightning36 is there to make a case for anything that PL leaves unclaimed. Which leads me to last nights little miracle. I signed up for the razz game and, lo and behold, I too it down. I am not by any means extolling my skill in the Skillz series or any other tourney, game or facsimile thereof. However, last week I was lucky enough to finish third to the esteemed gentlemen that I have aforementioned, and this week in their absence I also was able to finish ahead of the rest of the very worthy field of runners. Winning is nice. Carrots taste good. Thanks for hosting, Chip. And if PL and Lightning want to take off a few more weeks. . .nah, I wont even say that in jest.

Thanks for stoppin by, ya'll come back now, ya hear!

4 comments:

Baywolfe said...

Hey, a cash is still a cash, congratulations! I have no shame in finishing 2nd at a reduced field Christmas Eve Mookie.

OhCaptain said...

Congrats! I was really hoping to play this week's razz tournament.

BamBam said...

You're just lucky I was so late to the action!

;)

Congrats and Happy New Year my friend!

lightning36 said...

Mised Razz for a family gathering. Too bad, as I believe that I am King of the Crap Cards.

Congrats!