Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day Two

Day two started with breakfast at the IP, not great, not bad. . .it is kind of hard to screw up bacon, eggs and toast. I made my way back to my room, and was pleasantly pleased to be introduced to Maudie by Kat as they went out to explore the various sites that they had planned. At 2 several of us met at the IP and headed of to this place. That's Pirate Lawyer in the foreground. The little round munchkin in the background would be some one to avoid. The pinball machines and the videos were definitely a reminder of my misspent youth. But, eventually it was time to leave and make our way toward the events of our misspent present. . .mixed games at the MGM. Before the festivities began, I had a nice dinner with Zeem and CaApril. Once the mixed games started, The Doc, Alan, and Fallstaff where in rare form. Every street was capped just for grins and giggles for at least the first three orbits. I don't think I got involved in a hand for 30 minutes. I just sat back and watched. My patience was rewarded, as by the time I left the the table I was up almost two fifty to the positive. I also got to meet Linda, the godmother of bloggers, and Drizz, in addition to Fallstaff and some other fine players and bloggers.

No comments: