Thursday, June 19, 2008

WTF

Discipline experiment 4--I run my JJ into an A9. fucking 2 9's hit the board-the second on the river. I should know better than to play that shit. I am a fuckin loser. Nobody in his right mind plays JJ against A9--just assholes like me. . .and to beat all, it was the same person who caught the 8:1 shot and put me out w/ hi pocket JJ v. my pocket AA. I remained disciplined--not splashing chips around on donkey shit, but wtf. . .this one hurts. Again with the fuckin JJ==bain of my exisence. I surrender.. .put a fork in me, I am done. JJ is not in my range, even when the flop comes 973. No whining or disrespect aimed at TBA, but whoever is in charge of the card gods this month--fuck you, I do not appreciate your sense of humor.

Thanks for stoppin by, (unless you are a card god) ya'll come back now, ya hear.

1 comment:

Baywolfe said...

But, don't you see, the Card Godz sense of humor is the very proof that they exist. Otherwise, we'd think that every great pot we took down was our own doing.

BTW, sorry I didn't know you when I lived in Columbia. We were always looking for people for the monthly game.