Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trifecta

Donkament--2d
Tuckfard I--1st
Tuckfard II -- 2d

A real accomplishment of donkorific heights. I can see it now: Guest appearance on Hee Haw; All expenses trip down the Chattahotchie river with Ned Beattie, Honorary Donk of the month. Sometimes life is good on the bottom of the heap... and don't be fooled, you don't get much more bottomer than me of late. Here's lookin up atcha. In all reality, I always have such a good time playing in these events, I have to thank the hosts and the participants. Great conversation, humor and fun. Till next time. . .

Thanks for stoppin by, Ya'll come back now, ya hear.

2 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Nice job!

BamBam said...

NO fair !!!!

I didn't know the SKINS game was on until we got started!

;o)

Nice run!

AND

As always, it was great to see you out again. Thanks for playing.