Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The more I do this. . .

The more I do this the more I realize the less I know. That is to say, I kind of feel silly writing anything at all most of the time. I think there is a parallel between my poker acumen ( poor choice of word) and these blogomorphic spasms that I call posts.. . .I am not really that good at either. However, I persevere at both. And every once in a while, I stumble upon a phrase, or I put together a couple of hands. . .the stars and the moon fall into line, and. . .MEDIOCRITY prevails!!! I approach good only in the eyes of Hunter and Callie. They greet me each evening with big yelps and kisses knowing that their supper dishes will soon be full. The only thing they ask in return is to share a few of their fleas with me. To be quite honest, sometimes that is good enough.

Thanks for stoppin by, Ya'll come back now, ya hear!

1 comment:

BamBam said...

"blogomorphic spasms"

Now that's a phrase, well stumbled upon!

:)