Monday, June 2, 2008

poker 10 continued

Monday night I was able to attempt to continue the 10 90 person sng experiment. This is taking longer than expected because I have to pay penance for being on vacation for two weeks. Ah well, work is kind of fun right now. The two weeks off was just what I needed.


Anyhow, Monday night I played in a $1.25 sng. I lasted almost 3 hours. I started at 5:45. TF ! started at 7, I was still in, and so were 40 0f my brethren. At that point I had doubled my stack. While it took a while I was able to coast in for a $1.98 win. Let me Tell you what I am gonna do with that bounty. . . . Actually, part of my deal with this is to take it serious and not play more than one at a time--for good or bad, so this one, I am not counting this one.


Game 5: I just got the opportunity to play another 3.3 ko this morning. As I type I am on break 21st out of 29 remaining. . .oh, oh break over. no hands bring me to 16 out of 16 22 in the sb held up, kind of, I suck out 4 hearts to go with my 2 of hearts, now 13 out of 14, and not looking good. as I lose my connection. Screw it!!! am going to work. Oops connection is back. . . and I went out in 12th without a whimper. . .actually got to play an AJ Soooted for my last 2700 chips, woohoo.--I am beginning to believe I suck at this. So far 4 x 3.3 + 1.25 spent/ Big goose eggs coming back.



Game 6: (3.3)fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck, shit, fuck, fuck. 41 players left (I am 20th). I am in bb w/Q10h, 5 players call, K93h flop. I bet pot. all fold but 1, he raises, I jump all in. he calls and shows 33 (fucking idiot knew he needed a miracle) K on turn, fuck me good bye. I only played 4 hands, to that point--tight, played them all strong when I had the chance. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, ouch, fuck!!!!!!


Game 7: (3.3) am starting this game right after the last fiasco. . .new fiasco AA knocks out my KK Did I mention that I suck. the AA slow played it masterfully though, I am jealous (the best compliment I know). The flop gave me top pair and four flush I thought I got me chips in with the best hand. I never even had a sniff. Did I mention that I suck. Not in a homosexual way. No, at least then I could enjoy the fact that I suck. No, I suck in the miserable little way that only a hopeless wanna be a better on line poker player but can't even turn the computer on. Hell, it aint even that good, I should be so lucky as to not be able to turn the computer on.

Game 8: (3.3) this is becoming silly. just after first hour break, I get my chips in with pocket 6's flop comes 6d 10d x. I get called next card is no help to either I go AI, .. my opponent comes in shows 7d8d and river brings 9 d for straight fluck (a hybrid of the words Flush and fuck--meaning more specifically, fuck me)

2 comments:

BamBam said...

Perhaps a quick lap around the chair before you sit down for games 9 and 10 ? I mean, I know it can't really help but damn!

Somethings got to change it up for you!

How about this? Good Luck !
There! That should just about cover it.

Baywolfe said...

The clitoris needs a good sucking now and then so it's not such a bad thing to be a guy and suck.

You're a brave man. I've been tempted as well to follow in the Bamster's footsteps but, so far, I lie down every time until the feeling goes away.