Friday, June 13, 2008

the Fawkin Card Gods are Fawkin Maniacs

Experiments in discipline game 2: Riverchasers. Very light turn out, I hang around very patiently only playing top starting hands as I am required by my self imposed lesson in discipline. Discipline be damned, second hour, I catch h AA, and, what else, IGH. Do not pass go, do not collect the double up. Nope, give up all of your chips and get the fuck out of here; gg and thanks for donating, sucker!!! Some one else has JJ. The same JJ that I got to go home with at the MATH on Monday. Only this time the fuckin cards gods give up the 8:1 shot when the jacks are against me. My fuckin JJ wasn't even stacked against higher pockets in my first race; the other A was flopped. I suck. I suck. I suck, but I don't suck out. . . .any how, I am, and was actually, over this about 5 mins after it happened. My mission is to learn discipline, even when taking or giving bad beats. . . make the right choices--which I did both times, though I came up short. I just think this is kind of funny... My vitriolic tantrum.

If you are ever involved in a hand with me and you have pocket JJ--take it to the bank. If you suspect me of having JJ, shoot me in the head, and make it painful.

Thanks for stoppin by, ya'll come back now, ya hear!

No comments: