Wednesday, October 1, 2008

a Tuckfardian good time

I played in my two favorite tournaments in the whole wide world on Monday evening. The Tuck Fard I and the Tuck Fard II. After 8pm though, I could barely stay connected. However, lady luck was on my side. I won the TF!, only being connected 1/2 the time I was playing. That might be the key--I didn't get the chance to donk my chips away during my disconnect time. I was the chip leader after the first hour and with 8 runners left. (I was in TFII at same time with a set of 10's) when my connection fritz started. By the time I got back there were 3 runners left in TF I: BamBam, Mojo and yours truly. I was in third, but had a competitive stack, I lost connection again and reappeared dangerously low with the antes moving up. I caught a lucky run and WTH, I won!! Do miracles never cease? I never caught any traction at the TFII, but I guess I can't complain about bad luck for another day or two now. Anyhow, win lose or draw, the TuckFards are the best. Nice company to keep. I'll keep showin up as long as they will have me.

3 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Congrats! I really need to play those tournaments some time.

Anonymous said...

You are always welcome at the TuckFard games.

Great job taking it down.

BamBam said...

As an honourary TuckFard.....

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BE THERE ALL THE TIME DAMMIT !!!

-is it Monday yet?
-how 'bout now?
-now?

;)