Monday, October 6, 2008

Hey--It's Tuckfard Night.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

This one I can apply to my own life. It is artificial inteligance (supposedly) that deals the cards and allows us to play games and tournaments where we get to spend time with our friends on line. It is my natural stupidity that makes me think my set of 8's is a good push when there are 3 spades on the board. You know this fits with Carson's definition of a Tuckfard, too. Where else can you have more fun for $3.50??? Not saying you can't, but, please clue me in if you find it.

5 comments:

BamBam said...

WELL.....

Although it was actually about $3.75 truth be told.......

There was this young Thai girl and her... uh...... "flexibility" while I was stuck in Japan one time.

But who are weeeeeeeee to argue over a quarter huh?

;)

Thanks for pimpin'

OhCaptain said...

Well done tonight! It's hard to go too deep when you suck at omaha AND stud. Yikes!

Don't worry...my dead money will probably be back ;-)

muhctim said...

Bam-

I remember her, but with the exchange on the yen back then, it was only $2.60 in US dollars.

ohcaptain-

Thanks for commin by and playing. This is fist time I have won the horse, I think. I certainky claim no more skill than the luck that got me there, but Tuckfards make Mondays fun! Win, lose or draw.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the HORSE win!!!! I so wanted it to be you and I heads up, but I had that blow-up in Stud H/L that destroyed my stack.

Next time.

BamBam said...

Congrats on the win my friend! A double dip into the TuckFard cash even! NOICE !

In all honesty and sincerity, thanks for being there week after week. Means a lot!