Saturday, October 25, 2008

a day late and $6.60 short

What a great time the Numbblowme was. For the first 30 minutes, I don't think I could tell you who was at my table, I was so busy shoving without even looking at my cards. Actually a couple of times I saw my cards, but it didn't matter. I did eventually end the first hour with 100,000 chips, but never seriously improved that stack. With 2A.M. approaching I shoved AJ into AA, and I failed to suck out. What's up with that?

I was reading Bam Bam's write up and he said we were on the same table for a while, but I never saw him until after he was out. I had my donk blinders on. Yesterday was a crazy one at work, my anniversary, and my HS reunion (man, I went to school with some old phuckers), so this is the first chance I have had to report that I had *66 rebuys. I can't tell you how many 53, 94, 52 os's dis not hit for me. I was robbed. I did work my way over 30k in chips twice only to fall back down to zero.

I also donked off about 3 buy is at a blogger cash game, low stakes, big fun though.
All in all it was an A- night. An earlier start, or a turbo structure would be the only thing that could make it better. Many thanks to NumbBono and the crew at Buddy Dank Radio. Good job mi amigos.

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

That was a lot of fun. You are right with the turbo, the earlier start might help, but too much earlier and I'll not get to play.