Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Words and Cards and Fools Gold

I have two new goals today:

1. I am gonna get some cards--not just any cards either. I am gonna get some good cards. Then I am gonna play them smart. I am gonna play them crafty. I am gonna turn them into gold.

2. I am gonna get some words-not just any words, but some good words. I am gonna make sentences out of those words; then I am gonna make some paragraphs out of those sentences-- not just gibberish paragraphs-- but good paragraphs. Paragraphs that people want to read. Paragraphs that actually describe ideas that people can relate to and maybe even bring a smile to some ones face. I am gonna write ideas that makes the world a better place for some one else who is having a difficult time. I am gonna put those ideas in a book, and I am gonna turn them into gold.

Then again, sometimes I think I am a fool, other times I have to write it out so I can know for sure.

1 comment:

BigPirate said...

Hey, you made it into the points last night! Now, win some $.