Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bubble out

My last two blogger tourneys have seen me go out from 1 to 4 seats before cashing. Saturday I signed up at Pokerstarz so I could play in Dr. Pauly's tourney. I finished one place out of the cash. The game was PLO. The good of it is it took some patience to get there.

In the past couple of months, I have found myself in a myriad of situations that have led to early exits in blogger events. Either it was too late, and I should not have signed up to start with; or I have been playing in cash games at the same time and doing well enough not to want leave the table. Either way, I have not had the concentration necessary, nor have I had the patience to keep myself out of the less than optimal positions in the tournament play.

I have read in more than one place--If you want to throw money away, play on multiple tables at the same time. There are those who can do this, however, I am not one of them. I am not the exception to the rule, I am the rule.

No comments: