Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am a Donkey

I finally cashed in a Blogger event again. It has been an almost 3 month hiatus from such a blessed event. I won Kat's Donkament. . . So I guess that makes me. . . .Donkey of the Week. LOL. I have played in this event about a half dozen times in the past 4 months and never cashed. It's a lot of fun, and I enjoy reading the comments as the conversation and banter are usually lively and humorous.

I generally take the loose donkey approach the first hour (doesn't everybody) and try to tighten up the second (if I make it to the second, haha). Last night I went in with a different approach. . . tight from the start. I never bought more than 1000 chips, and I only re-bought 3 times, plus the add on. I don't know if it was sound strategy, or total lack of confidence. Either way, it worked out to my lucky, donkey benefit, and I remain humble to think that I actually won.

Thanks to Kat for hosting this event.

1 comment:

katitude said...

LOL..playing tight in the first hour of the Donkament...yes you are a donkey *grin.

Congrats on winning it, hope to see you at the anniversary one on Monday night :-)