Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekly? or Bi-Monthly??

What the hell do I think I am doing?? I am neither a poker player nor a blogger; however, I play in the blogger tourney's. Sometimes I play smart, sometimes I play dumb as hell. I have taken my share of bad beats lately, but who hasn't??

I will play the MATH tonight with the sole goal of playing smart and aggressive. No Chicken shit plays, but no brain farts either. HAHA, my life is never ending SBD.

Today I propose some one come up with a 1.800 BAD-BEAT.bitch.com. We all take 'em, we all give em. So what makes me special??? Well for one I am the only one that gives a damn when I catch a bad beat, so I am the only one that matters, lol.

For the most part, this is still fun. My play has seemed to settle down to a comfort zone. I play a few SNG's and a few Blogger tourneys. I also like the $1/2 7s hi/lo. When I am feeling adventurous, I play the 2/4. I also seem to do ok in the .10/.25 NLHE. I know these are low stakes for most, but I am in my comfort zone playing those stakes. If I really feel like gambling and cussing at donks, I play in the 90 seat sng 3.3 bounty. Sometimes I play just to watch some really silly plays. I have low blood pressure as a general rule, and sometimes I need something to bring it back up.

Tell me honestly. . .How does this play make you feel when it happens to you??

I sit in late position with JJ, QQ, or 10,10 (take your choice it has happened with all 3). Someone in early position call the BB. I raise 2.5 to 3x the BB. Early caller tags along. Flop comes 3 5 8, or 2 7 9, or 4 5 9, rainbow. Early bird checks, I raise significant amount and get called. . . or even raised enough to set one of us AI. Turns out early bird has AKos, A or K hit on the river. I know, it's poker, it happens, but as a general rule I dont donk my chips around. When this type of thing happens three days in a row I start to question my choice of hobbies. So I have Bitched, and you have been kind enough to comeserate. May all your beats be more merciful than what I have descrbed, and when the A hits on the river, I hope there is one in your hand--unless you are playing me.

No comments: