Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday night tourney: second installation

NAME: BenJover

TIME: 10:00 pm Eastern

PLACE: Full Tilt

GAME: 1 +1 rebuy (unlimited for 1st hour) w/ 1 addon

PW: Talkinggoat





Last weeks champion is none other than the Talking Goat himself, Mr. Julius Goat. Now, I have a question that I think every one is dying to know, but afraid to ask. Is Mr. Goat a Mountain Goat, or a Billy Goat?? I have no idea whether our clove hoofed friend will be joining us tonight to answer such questions, but please, stop by and see for yourself. Bring dollars, bring a smart ass attitude, bring curiosity, but mostly bring and take some fun. I have said before, and will say again, I suspect we will have anywhere from 5 to 15 people on any given Friday night, and probably no one will show up any given Friday of the month. No big deal either way.

No comments: