Saturday, September 26, 2009

Congrats, Best Wishes, and Happy Nuptials

Our good friends, Ben and Joanne got married today. I want to be one of many who wish them the best of love and life. It has been my fine privilege to be able to get to know and be able to call these two fine people my friends. I had hoped to travel to IA for the celebration, however, I could not quite justify the expense as this has not been the best year, economically. My thoughts and hopes are there as they begin their wonderful journey together. Best wishes, my friends!!

2 comments:

Klemens Obtain said...

Hi

I want to link exchange.

All my sites have uniqe content and are placed on 8 different hostings.

--------------------------
Link exchange for poker sites.

Poker said...

Happy new 2013.
Regards
--------------

Online Poker sin deposito
bonus ohne einzahlung poker
bonus bez depozytu poker