Sunday, September 6, 2009

BenJover: Inaugural Success

Friday Night was the inaugural Benjover. There were eight runners for a $1 rebuy format. The format was borrowed from my dear friend Kat. While I did not speak to her before ( an unintended slight to which I have sought to make amends), I have spoken to Kat since, and we shall continue for now. I do foresee rotating the format monthly. I would love to get a horse game and a razz game in there, a PLO8/ rebuy, maybe a Stud8. Hmmm, I will wait and see what those who play will want.

The initial winner: None other than the Julius Goat himself. Very nicely done, sir. Skidoo came in second, and Joanada came in third. We had a new runner, BMF420, who finished on the bubble. He fit right, with BuddyDank, Pushmonkey72, Turtle(iaatg) and yours truly. I didn't pull in any cash, but I pulled in some fun. ( ok, ok. . .I was surfing sights which shall remain un-named to fill the void, but we won't go there.) It was nice hanging out with friends on Friday night again.

Anyhow, the name of the game is:

TheBenjover
PW: Talkinggoat
Time: 10pm Eastern, Friday nights.
Format (for now): $1 rebuy
Objective: Fun

Next months format: PLO8 (unless it is not)

No comments: