Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A First

Yes! This is my very first attempt to participate in a fantasy sports league. (Well, if you don't include any BBT games--certainly a fantasy on my part, heh) That is right though.. . .no fantasy football, no fantasy baseball. . .oops I almost forgot. Hell I obviously forgot, I did sign up for a fantasy British Soccer League, but I gotta be honst, I aint got a clue there. Apologies to my good friend, Wes.

Anyhow, my first draft is tonight, and I might not even be there. I put a bunch of players over on my list, and from what I understand, those players will be drafted first--so long as they have not been chosen by anyone else. Hmmm, maybe I oughta try a little harder to show up. I understand, and love American football, but fantasy--I think I am in for the school of hard knocks. Ah well, mostly fun with friends. More humiliation to follow.

I also am attempting to start a $1 rebuy on FT called "TheBenjover" at 10 pm eastern on Friday nights, PW TalkingGoat. Don't care who comes or doesn't come, but at least once or twice a month I hope to get enough people to have a good time. Over the past year or so there were a few of us who played in Kat's Donkament (A moment of silence please. . .thank you) and at least once a month, sometimes twice, we got to hang out in teamspeak and cut up while playing. Unfortunately, my dear friend Kat lost the desire to continue that little gem, and I am making an attempt to fill the void. More later.

4 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

It's breezy, do I feel a draft? Yes, a football draft, and good luck to you!

Katitude said...

I wish you'd talked to me. I was getting the Donkament set up to start again. I'll email FT to cancel.

BigPirate said...

You man you don't take the EPL fantasy league as seriously as I do? the horror!

Julius_Goat said...

Looks like the password is "talkinggoat" not "talkingdonkey"