Thursday, December 27, 2007

Weekly giberish

I have been playing in quite a few blogger tourney's of late on FT. I won a small one last week, finished 4th in the Mookie last nite. Ha, Last night was on of those magic nights--up until the end, anyway-- Everything I played turned to gold. It made me sloppy in the end though. With 4 left, and having an almost 2-1 chip lead on the field, I went AI with a A7 against a A4--lost. Very next hand I caught pocket 10's, jumped AI and ran into AA. Oh well, it was a fun run. It was way too late, I was way too tired, and the lucky run was way too much fun to try to over analyze how I might have avoided such a fate. Suffice it to say, my hat is off to King of Kings. The more I think about it, I am impressed by his heart in the way he played the A4 in the hand that set up my demise. Good job!!!

No comments: