Friday, December 21, 2007

A proper sacrifice rewarded. . .

After stinking it up Wednesday nite, I actually won a blogger tourney tonite. Of course it was sparsely attended, but winning beats a sharp poke in the. . .then again, I guess it is according to who is on the receiving end of the, uh. . .sorry, I digress.

Anyway, I refuse to turn this into a blow by blow account of bad beats, brilliant plays, or even pretend that I am anything other than a mediocre blogger and a passable poker player.

I have undertaken both of these endeavors for my fun and relaxation. Besides, I don't expect anyone to actually read this, and if they do I don't expect them to admit it.

If you happen to stumble upon this looking for insight, or advice, or, even a theme or other reasons incomprehensible to this child, there are lots of blogs out there that will meet the need. I am awed and impressed by some of what I have read so far in the poker blogger world. . . .and I realize I have only seen a small amount of what is out there.

Hell, I don't even know how to link to or list other blogs to my blog yet or advertisements, or pictures. There must be a soft spot in the techno god's heart for such a silly man.



Of small note, I am enjoying this!!!

No comments: