Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Poker gods

As I type I am playing in my first blogger tourney. The luck has beem with me, in that my pocket k's held twice. It coulda been done real early. I was dealt qq in late position. My pot bet was called by the button. I pushed AI on a jj7 flop, thinking I was ahead. Little did I know, I was getting called by pocket 7's. Got lucky and caught another j for a higher boat. After that, my pockets held, and I was able to pickup most of the handa where I started ahead. That takes some luck.

The poker gods giveth and the poker gods taketh, I figure they are just teasing me for now. Either way, I am greatful to have cashed in my first blogger tourney. I think I'll burn a deck in sacrifice.

I ended up finishing 7th- not bad for first tourney in a while.

No comments: