Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Interesting

I have not published much, as I have been reading a lot of other blogs, and am quite enjoying reading. I also do not have this figured out yet. I am too old for this to come naturally, so I plod along. Besides, I am realistic and honest--no one is reading this unless they have stumbled here by mistake.

Some of the writing I have read is very good, some of it is extremely good. Most of the topics are interesting, and even if not well thought out by the blogger, gives pause for thought by the reader. I do not even pretend to be so literate or articulate. I will never be able to type fast enough to publish like many of the bloggers that I have come to admire. And it is not just the poker blogges. I have found a lot of interesting writers by mistake.

But one day I will have enough in my bankroll to play at a blogger's tournament on FTP. My online account has been teasing me. First it said funds would be available last Wednesday, then this Wednesday, now, this Thursday. Who knows. . . .maybe one day I will play in a Blogger's Tourney. I do look forward to such an event.

Regardless, I ma limiting myself to one hour a day on this and time is u. . . .Life is Good!!!!

No comments: