Monday, November 3, 2008

TuckFard Day!!!



While the rest of the industrial world hates Mondays ( and not without some modicum of reason), I have found a way to overcome that prejudice. I am not saying that playing in the tuckfards will make Monday the favorite day of the week for everybody, however, it would do a lot to improve the negative press ratings in most households. I am an honorary Tuckfard, and I approve this message.

I did have some luck this weekend playing in a lemming race (some call it PLO). No, not Dr. Pauly's, I was disposed of there before the final table was formed. I signed up for the Pokerslut tourney, and the format was none other that poker on crack. So, fully equipped with my new set of thumbscrews and hairshirt, I partook in poker's answer to self mutilation. Almost two hours later I came out with a win. Only the poker gods know how that happened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pimp'n.

Congrats on the win and I'll see you tonight.

BamBam said...

YEAH ! What he said !

:)