Tuesday, November 11, 2008

good week at the table, but TF King for a day

I have had a nice week of play starting with the pokersluts on Sunday a PLO (more affectionately known to me as the lemming race) that I won, woohoo. I next finished in the cash at the Mookie and the Dookie on Wednesday, and I finished 2d to NumbBono at the Donkament. Numb and I played in a $5 HORSE tourney after that and we both final tabled again. He finished 2d, me 3d. The poker gods have been kind to me this week. We wont mention the donk moves I made at the Tuckfard I & II when I finished first& second Gigli, and I go home on the bubble feeling rather sheepish and dumb--rightfully earned, lol. Win, lose or draw, you gotta love the Tuckfards. My biggest regret there is I went out too early to enjoy the conversation.

I Booked Vegas plane tickets today. I think this is gonna be fun. I look forward to meeting some folks, as the only blogger I have met in person is BigPirate. We went to school together long before either of us knew the other had a love of poker, and blogging was not even on the horizon.

Either way I find myself a little bit excited about the trip to Vmecca. I find myself in the lotus position facing the west, six times a day making the sign of the cross with spades, diamonds, hearts and clubs being at each directional point while tantrically reciting. . . .o money card gods. . . while burning a deck of cards in sacrifice to the poker gods.

Is there any other mythological or religious symbol or ritual that I can bring into the mix??? Hmmm, the wife says a Bacchic ritual is out of the question. I don't drink, but I heard the orgy part could be fun. You gotta love a god who wants you to have fun while following his rituals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BamBam said...

So now that you know you're going to the WBPT gathering in December, follow the link from my place to Falstaff's and get in on the Poker Tourney too!

I'll make you a list of must meet folks and get it to you soon.

:)