Monday, November 24, 2008

I have been reading OhCaptain's posts about a run of bad luck. I think it is catching, for during the same time have had pocket K's 4 times they have held up exactly 0 times. I did witness cowboys hold up once. Unfortunately, it was when I ran my AA into KK, of course K on the river.. . .so, It kinda made me want to sing a song. . .

Mamas dont let your babies grow up to play cowboys . . make 'em play dueces and presto and such, or Ace with crappy kicker, isn't too much (with appologies to Willie Nelson).

It was funnier to be there. . .but not in a fun kind of way.

2 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Let's hope our luck turns around.

We'll see you in Vegas!

muhctim said...

Since I hace posted, KK has gone down twice more. . .Oh and everytime I got my chips in good