Sunday, January 11, 2009

This is where I ended up last night in a $10 mtt on ft. It is actually the third final table I have made in the last three weeks, so I cannot complain. This is my first experiment with screen capture software, so bare with me here. Anyhow, it seemed to be a nice roi, and I did have fun. Hell, who doesn't have fun when they are winning. there was one notable hand when I went AI with QQ. I got called by KQ who had me covered. K on the flop, case Q on the river. He had the nerve to call me lucky, lol. Ya think??? WTF was doing calling off most of his stack with a KQ? This little tard never does anything like that, lol. No, but my carcass rests on the floor of many an mtt or sng where I did just that. I actually finished in 3d. I highlighted the name of the man who would most likely have been my father, lol.

7 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Nice job sir! You ROI is amazing!

BigPirate said...

Nice one!

BamBam said...

NICE Muhc!

Well done my friend.

lightning36 said...

Wow - nice cash. Gonna have to remember to try to flush you out in upcoming blogger-type tournaments .. he he.

Baywolfe said...

Good job! Keep up the good work, except tonight at the TuckFard! ;-)

Uh, you do know that Windows will copy the highlighted window if you hold down the Alt key and press Print Screen, right?

I use SnagIt myself for all the heavy duty work. It was $60 but well worth it.

Memphis MOJO said...

To add to what Baywolfe said, alt-printscreen captures the active window to the clipboard. Then you can open paint and paste. Occasionally you have to resize it (open images, then click attribures). Then save as a jpeg.

Memphis MOJO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.