Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Equal Opportunity H8

The opportunity to H8 O8 presented itself once again last evening. And while I was enjoying the TF crew's hospitality, I actually finished 2d in the O8 portion. Whilst over in the nlhe section, I struggled with a variety of decent starting cards that mostly never connected. I did have the luck to hang in while mostly nursing a small sized stack, and I did eventually catch AA, ran it into Carson's 66, and can only presume I lost. The O8 screen popped up, I made my play while the nlhe screen disappeared, as it is apt to do when the wrong buttons are chosen and a tourney ends for this participant. I figured out how to fix that problem though. Now, I could concentrate on a game I really dislike. heh. I waltzed into a 2d place finish in O8, winning with hands that had no right to win, and losing with hands that had no right to lose, but as is the case every week, having a better time than I deserved to have. Thanks everybody!!! (And yes, I still h8 O8)

1 comment:

BamBam said...

This may just be the perfect post!

I think I may just get a copy framed for the wall. Let's see, it's classy, concise, to the point and very open and honest on exactly how O8 really works!

Big news coming for next week for you my friend!

:)