Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I h8 O8


The game kills me. I am not much (any) better am OH. It does not seem to matter what the flop is, you can never be comfortably ahead. Even worse, you can have a scooping hand that gets scooped. I am pathetic at it. I fold top two pair to watch bottom two pair take the pot. I call with A2346, and trip 6's to watch A2345 put me on the rail. I h8 the game, but on Monday nights at the Tuckfard I and the Tuckfard II, I love the the company. Anyhow, I plead with the poker gods to convince Carson to change the format of the TFII back to HORSE, but however my plea is received, it shall not stop me from showing up. I was the bubble boy in the TFI, and the bitch boy in the TFII. I still didn't have a better time playing anywhere else on the net. Next week, I shall return!

3 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Like drugs for an addict, it's hard to just say no to the Tuckfard Open.

BamBam said...

If it wasn't for the great company, I wouldn't play the II myself.

:)

I feel your pain, but share your opinion. What's a Tuck gonna' do?

lightning36 said...

I lurve O8. Now if I could only learn to control which cards I receive ...