Friday, December 11, 2009

BDR FF Playoffs

As a first time fantasy football player, I feel kind of lucky to have made the playoffs. I won a lot of close games--more than my share. The most memorable was the Monday night that New Orleans played Atlanta. New Orleans is my defense. With 36 seconds left on the clock Atlanta scored a touchdown and I was down by 1.5 points to my opponent. It should have been over for me. . . .However, the Falcons recovered the onside kick then threw an interception on the last play--2 points for me. Lucky bastard I win by .5 with no time left in the last game of the week.

Anyhow, I have a bye this week, and will prolly bow out in the first round of the playoffs next week. Not a problem though, if I do win, I'll crow like I deserved it. If I lose, I'll whine like the best of them. Either way, it has been a blast!

1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

Congrats on how well you did. Hey, you might have been lucky, but luck is part of the game.