Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Five Months??

I was visiting the blog of a friend who shall remain nameless, and I noticed that he had a list of blogs which he follows that has a meter that tells you when that person last posted. I noticed it said that I had not posted in five months. This can't be true. I believe it to be much longer, for I have forgotten what it is like to post on the internet. I do not know what it is to type out little things about ones life and love and family and work and put them out there for others to read. Therefore, I shall post today so that I will not have the dreaded "Last Post: Five Months ago!!!" sign next to my name. I will also be playing cards in Cemfred's Skillz game tonight and hopefully I will see some friends.

3 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!

OhCaptain said...

Good to see you back!

Wes said...

Thanks for the ride!