Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Playing more and enjoying it less

I am on at least a one month hiatus from playing Full Tilt Poker (other than the Tuckfard). . . In fact, I did not play last two week at all other than Tuck Fards I & II which I played the last two Mondays. As always, there is a nice crowd there. My on line game plain sucks, which is not unsuaual. My attitude really sucks too, and there is no one to blame but me. I guess that is life sometimes. The poker gods willing, and the computer battery working, I'll play TF again next week, but my heart aint quite in it. Maybe I'll even post a decent post again, haha, or even once. It is football season and between USC and Clemsonsome of the best tragi-comedy theater goes on right here in my home state. If there aint some fine material there before the second kickoff, it'll be a first.

1 comment:

BamBam said...

You decide !

If I have to buy you in to the TuckFard games........

I'll friggin' do it.

There are no TuckFard games without you.

Period!