Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Inaugural LPR Tour

. . .and I was there!! Though nothing in particular good happened. in my hand, I did run my set of 10's into a set of J's in what I felt was a masterful move to get my opponent AI. lol. That is before I was so rudely shown the error of my ways. Later (with barely more than the blinds) I was shown the door and said good night when my AK sooooted lost to AK os on a spade, spade, spade flop, spade turn. (My AK was clubs.) It was a good game for some one, just not for me. My only consolation is that this was the first and I got to say I was there amongst the real players rubbing elbows and tossing chips for the very first Live Poker Radio Tour.

I really have only one question. . .How many of these things do you have to cash in to get an intro to Annabelle the sheep. You know she looks pretty hot dancing around in those high heels and pink wool. . . . Now you're talkin' live poker radio celebrity!!!

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

I definitely was fun playing in the first one! It was fun playing with you again.