Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Like watching popcorn pop

I played 4- 10 man $3.4 turbo PLO HL SNG's on Sunday on Poker Stars and I cashed in them all- 3-2d's and 1-3d. It was kind of like watching popcorn pop, or better yet lemmings throwing themselves off of the edge. Mass migrations of chips made their way to the center of the table, some went back where they started with interest while others left their former owners out in the cold seatless and wondering wtf happened. Anyhow, the last one I played in was funny for the above annalogy plus this. I won the first hand outright with 4 A's. Then I sat and watched as the person on my right hits a streak and wipes out the rest of the table in like ten hands. We are down to just the two of us. We play a couple of hands when all of a sudden a light bulb comes on and she says "I thought this was Hi/Lo" You know. . .I paused. . .I looked, and I had to admit "So dod I." We were playing PLO. I fell out of my chair, collected $9.00, and have not stopped laughing since. Go figure

No comments: