Monday, May 5, 2008

a Tourney of my own (kind of)

I have slowed down my poker play of late. I found a couple of Monday evening Tourney's that are pretty fun. Nice folks, nice time, and cheap. lol. . . not to mention they use my middle name for the password. How can I not play where they know my name, haha. If I knew how to flag it here, I would. Eventually I will learn, I suppose, but in the mean time:

TuckfardI & II
A starting at 7:00pm and 8:00pm, Mondays
Password: Donkey

Fun people, nice set up, and it's over at a decent time. It doesnt keep me up past my bed time. What more can a donkey ask for?

2 comments:

BamBam said...

Always a pleasure to see you on a Monday Sir !!!

I thank you for the pimpage !!

;o)

Anonymous said...

It is fun, and I'm glad you enjoy it.

Your always welcome.